Want to contribute to our Millet Project recipes? Email us at the millet project @ gmail.com (no spaces) with your name and address. We will send you a small bag of millets and all we ask is that if your millet recipe/ innovation is exciting, please send us a picture and a recipe with an optional description of your ideas about millets, and we’ll put it up on our website!
Country of Origin: Austria
1. Millet Risotto (Risi e Bisi) – Translated from German by Raffaela Bubner
3. Millet Patties – Recipes I and II – Translated from German by Raffaela Bubner
4. Savory Millet Casserole – Translated from German by Raffaela Bubner
Country of Origin: India
1. Millet pilaf (Upma) – contributed by Bharati M.
2. Millet khichdi – contributed by Amrita Hazra
3. Millet flatbread (Bhakri) – adapted from a recipe by Sulekha Hazra
Country of Origin: Japan
Country of Origin: Kenya